Alternative striker options

There are so many talents out there that would fit the Pep Guardiola mould...

Forward/Strikers
Antoine Griezmann
Paolo Dybala
Timo Werner
Harry Kane (very pricey)
Kasper Dolberg
Mauro Icardi
Andrea Belotti

Winger/Forwards
Leon Bailey
Riyad Mahrez
Lorenzo Insigne
Mikel Oryazabal
Nabil Fekir

So many options to add to the quality we have. No panic.

You mean - he does 3 goals per head each year and often they aren't even crosses? And great finisher - does not like the easy ones and is great with the difficult goals.

I guess you somehow have the wrong impression.

I guess you have completely misunderstood what I was talking about regarding KDB's crosses.

What about Mahrez ? Not a number 9 but with Sterling, Sané some options for false 9 and only a few years ago player of the season. Under Pep ?

Really don't rate Dybala that high, especially as a goal scorer. Would be great for the Silva role or as a winger but bernardo already is there for that. Dybala needs a proper striker to work well with and that just messes up the entire system. Griezmann would be a good player but don't think he's built for the English league. Kane would be sensational at City, levels above what he can do now. Werner is another who'd slot in well. Aubameyang has terrific potential but he's a lock to do something stupid and want his way to China within a month.

Sanchez looking like going to United, Arsenal chasing Aubamayang. I'm going to get my tin hat ready here & even though I really dislike him I'm going to actually say it. I'd take Vardy at this rate.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.