Alternative striker options

Icardi, or a cheeky bid for suarez or cavani.

A bit left field but as a cheap option, bost at sporting but he is getting on

there is a lad at roma doing well also, a real asset ;-)

or we could sign tevez for free till june

Richarlison
Not a bad idea actually, I would feel bad taking him from Watford in Jan as that would probably fuck their season up though.

Maybe in the summer? They might not take the piss if we get the negotiations done now and say we'll come back in the summer to get it done and good luck with your season etc. He's kind of raw but Pep likes that, looks strong and quick, would fit right in with Jesus up front... wouldn't take the piss with wage demands.

Vardy- would be happy with that...

Once his pace starts go he'll be shit though, he's already 30 isn't he and nowhere near Sanchez's level. I do agree that right now he's decent and would be good for the rest of the season, but I'm not sure how long for.

If we're not going for Sanchez then I guess we need someone in summer, and I hope they'd be younger and proven at the highest level consistently. The very top bracket of striker hopefully, there must be a few in Europe that could be available if we pay enough.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.