Alternatives to Ticketmaster?

I’m on the Live Nation mailing list and they are just as bad. Emails with loads of upcoming gigs and not a single ticket price to be had. All they put is an on-sale date.
I’d love to see them legally obliged to include the prices somewhere, esp with some of the prices recently to see these geriatric big names of yesteryear.

Long story but trying to get 2 tickets Miranda Hart at Plymouth (as a present for a family member) Honest!!!

Anyhow the show is sold out and I can only get tickets through GetMein which is a ticketmaster tout site. Have tried ebay but it leads you straight to the StubHub which is another ticket tout website. So what alternatives do people use besides the rip off that is ticketmaster?
Miranda hart gig sold out , is it in a 6x4 shed ?

Entirely depends who the promoter has allocated tickets to, but if they have an allocation, then See and Dice are pretty good.

Ticket agents are much of a muchness though really. They all charge similar fees etc.

I’m on the Live Nation mailing list and they are just as bad. Emails with loads of upcoming gigs and not a single ticket price to be had. All they put is an on-sale date.
I’d love to see them legally obliged to include the prices somewhere, esp with some of the prices recently to see these geriatric big names of yesteryear.
Live Nation own Ticketmaster. They also own lots of venues, their vertical integration is very impressive from a business standpoint.

Don’t suppose anyone going Liam Gallagher in London in June ? I can’t go on one of the dates but I could make it the gig previous week. 3x tickets. Would pay extra.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.