Altrincham V Manchester City XI

Craig Bellamy and Wayne Bridge are the star names in the squad to face Altrincham in the friendly against Altrincham at Moss Lane tomorrow.

Wales striker Bellamy and England left-back Bridge have been training all week with the Elite Development Squad with Roberto Mancini's squad on tour in North America.

Bellamy spent last season on loan at Cardiff while Bridge battled relegation at West Ham, and the international duo's presence is sure to raise the interest level at the Blue Square North club.

Brazilian Jo, Nedum Onuoha - back from loan at Sunderland - and fit-again Michael Johnson also figure in Andy Welsh's 23-strong City squad for the 3pm kick-off (Admission £7, concessions £2).

Full squad: Ian Lawlor, Ian Ormson, Kieran Trippier, Nedum Onuohu, Kasim Rekik, Courtney Meppen Walter, Francisco Santos, Silva Junior, Adbul Razak, Gai Assulin, Michael Johnson, Craig Bellamy, Joan Angel Roman, Jo, Wayne Bridge, Ahmed Benali, Ellis Plummer, Kieran Kennedy, Paul Clowes, Bradley Robinson, Devante Cole, Jordi Hilawola, Jeremy Helan and Adam Drury.

Bellamy playing at Altrincham

Just spoke to him and he said he will be playing for the reserves tomorrow at Altrincham

Re: Bellamy playing at Altrincham

<a class="postlink-local" href="http://forums.bluemoon-mcfc.co.uk/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=226086" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">viewtopic.php?f=1&t=226086</a>

Re: Bellamy playing at Altrincham

FantasyIreland said:
http://forums.bluemoon-mcfc.co.uk/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=226086

How do you do it? You got an app or sms alerts?

Does anybody have an idea who Francisco Santos and Silva junior are? I will be making my way down cannot wait to see any kind of city team, been too long since my last game against Stoke!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.