am i proud or stupid?

deco

seems as i become a student october i need all pennies i can get so working every hour of every day at argos, anyways was handing out catalogues the other day when i asked this rag if he wanted one so he says where do you want me to put that in his horrible rag voice so i said to him why not use it to cover your badge. anyways he asks me who i am so i says city and he comes out with the usual drivel that them lot come out with. so it then becomes quite a heated with me asking how many times he has been to watch a game and i brag about the double and so on. an hour or so later my boss calls me in and says ive got a warning for arguing with a customer. was i stupid for doing this or proud of being blue?

you could have "accidently" dropped the argos book (rather heavy book) on his foot and smiled at him.

was the rag looking for the elizabeth "classy as fuck" jewelery section , while wearing baggy shell suit trousers and nike tosspot trainers.

just an abiding image i have of the typical rag fuckwit.

Proud! It's only a warning, you can get about 6 of them before you get sacked if you play it right.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.