Am I the only one that doesn't care about music?

almir

But literally, I don't give a shit about music and I'm completely musically illiterate.

I like the good text, I even like to sing the good text but music always was something unnatural to me, the hardest and loudest - the more unnatural.

I can't find the better song than quietness. Such a beautiful natural state. Like being somewhere in the village or in mountains and no cars and shit - just birds and stuff. I've never understood people who enjoy listening some hard rock/metal on full volume, that surely has to damage your brain at some stage.

I could tolerate it to some degree when I was younger, could listen some easy stuff. But as older I am, it more bothers me when I find myself somewhere where music is loud. I'm not too old fart yet though, was 40 in June.

I couldn't live without music.. love it... like all sorts of genres and it gets me through the day...

Thank God for Spotify and Sonos.. Game changers for me

But literally, I don't give a shit about music and I'm completely musically illiterate.

I like the good text, I even like to sing the good text but music always was something unnatural to me, the hardest and loudest - the more unnatural.

I can't find the better song than quietness. Such a beautiful natural state. Like being somewhere in the village or in mountains and no cars and shit - just birds and stuff. I've never understood people who enjoy listening some hard rock/metal on full volume, that surely has to damage your brain at some stage.

I agree about the shit they call hard rock, but try a bit of Johnny Cash or Mozart, Faure or Rufus Wainwright. I was always the musical teacher's challenge but a world without music (my kind, that is) would be pretty grim!

I like 2 types of music ..country and western .. but seriously i work in an office where they argue about the radio station all day .. couldnt give a flying f**K ... I google sport and bluemoon all day.. i also listen to radio 4 extra plays .... music is not my bag ...

I love my music, can be any genre - doing the reviews helps as it gives some purpose.
But generally, I couldn't get by without music for long journeys and commute

I love music. If you said, Magic I hate music you play and sing, I would say join the fucking queue mate. Take a packed lunch, you could be in it a while.

But not to like beautiful music that talented people compose sing and play? I feel sad for you. It's just the way you are, your brain isn't wired right.

It's that fucked you would probably like me singing. :)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.