Amazon uk: Black Friday deals

not my fault!

Team supported
God’s own
So then, all this week Amazon.co.uk have been offering a load of reduced deals throughout the day/evening. What I want to know is, has anyone got any decent buys?
Last night I got an Xbox 360 slim 4gb for £50! Thinking of taking it to a games store and saying I bought it there and paying the extra £50 for the 250gb saving myself £100! What do you think? I wont open the box of course so they can re-sell it for the £150 they sell them for, I get what I want and they dont lose out at all.
Anyway any other decent buys by you guys?

I've been keeping an eye on the US site. Got Uncharted 2 for $35, but there have been quite a few deals I've let slide because its want not need stuff if you know what I mean.

Yeh, not had any luck all week and then last night I just hit the buy button at the right time and got it. Was looking at getting a 250gb one but at £50 I would have been daft not to get it. Like I say I will take it into a store and pay the extra for the one I want, still save myself £100 in the long run. Other half got one of those wake up lights too, told her she should have saved the cash and I'd have shone a tourch in her eyes at 5am if she wanted to wake up with "light".

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.