Amsterdam......

SambaBoys

My works Christmas party is a trip to Amsterdam this weekend.
I have never been before so I’m a little apprehensive about what to expect based on some of the stories I have heard :o)
P.S I have a location to watch the West Ham game already :o)

Has anybody been before? Thoughts?

You can avoid all the schmoking culture if you're not into that type of thing and find some real culture in a beautiful city. It has something for everyones taste from fine cuisine to superclubs to onderground venues, art, history, shopping etc.
Just sitting with a brew watching the world go by is interesting.

It will be very cold though so wrap up very well.

bojangles said:
christ, our xmas do is a night up town organised by ourselves.
Got any jobs going?

I was waiting for somebody to put this :o) ...............
Yeah we are there for 3 days ... all paid for x

stonerblue said:
SambaBoys said:
I was waiting for somebody to put this :o) ...............
Yeah we are there for 3 days ... all paid for x

If you need a PA/ tour guide i'm very reasonable..

Sadly most of the lads in our office have been numerous times............. maybe a few too many ;o)

SambaBoys said:
stonerblue said:
If you need a PA/ tour guide i'm very reasonable..

Sadly most of the lads in our office have been numerous times............. maybe a few too many ;o)

Try the Sports bar on Liedesplein nxt to the Bulldog cafe, this normally shows several games all over europe at the same time but the Prem seems to get preference, I love the dutch!!!

i went there in 99 for a stag do for two nights and those two nights just blurred into one.
we stayed at the crown hotel bang in the middle of the red light district and just around the corner from amsterdam central and the grasshopper.
we obviously had a smoke,did the mushrooms and took in a sex show which being off your face and watching batman walk on stage and shag wonderwoman on a revolving stage worked wonders for the mind..
had a great time and i`m sure your mob will have a ball.....

Biggsy1 said:
SambaBoys said:

Try the Sports bar on Liedesplein nxt to the Bulldog cafe, this normally shows several games all over europe at the same time but the Prem seems to get preference, I love the dutch!!!

It’s already been given the thumbs up .......:o)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.