An 11 year old and a 20 year old?

A 20 year old woman has been spared jail for having sex with the 11 year old boy she was babysitting because, apparently, he was mature minded for his age and she was immature for her age.
Is it not considered statutory rape if the perpetrator is female?
I thought that the law was clear on this.
She should have been treated the same way a 20 year old man would have been treated doing this with an 11 year old girl.... Custodial sentence ..... Simple as

First girl I ever shagged was from Swinton. And had red hair. And fit. But she was my age, not twice it. This woman is weird to even look at an eleven year old child sexually. Not to say the kid is reaching maturity and having wet dreams. If it was a bloke on an eleven year old girl they'd be locked up for a while and on the sex offenders register. Rightly. So she should be too.

My own eldest will be 11 in feb next year. This kinda shit scares me for her, along with a multitude of other threats I didn't see coming. I sound old but I'm not, just a different world to the one I grew up in where all I wanted to do was play Nintendo, listen to guitars, watch City and fuck around on the park

At what point then does it become negligent to leave your child in the care of a person the courts have ruled to be "immature" and such a thing take place?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.