An apology - P12 British tourist dies after being struck by helicopter rotor blades

DrBlueBob

In the study at Herr Doktor Blau's Schloss
Team supported
Need you ask?
At first glance; what a tragedy.

After reading the first article I saw, I had little sympathy.

After reading that he was killed whilst allegedly trying to take a selfie my sympathy levels plummeted even further.

Obviously a waste of a life and he will be missed by loved ones but is this Darwinism in all it's glory?

Need to see the article you read to make an informed judgement on it. What I read told me that Greek police had made arrests on suspicion of negligent homicide. Sounds like you may be being a bit unkind there mate

It depends on whether the pilot told him to wait, as apparently they are supposed to wait until the blades have stopped. The Greek police are probably following that line of enquiry from the article I read.

It depends on whether the pilot told him to wait, as apparently they are supposed to wait until the blades have stopped. The Greek police are probably following that line of enquiry from the article I read.
Apparently, the rear blade can be rotating for up to two minutes after the engine has been switched off. And there's no automatic lock on the doors, to keep them locked until the Blades have stopped.

At first glance; what a tragedy.

After reading the first article I saw, I had little sympathy.

After reading that he was killed whilst allegedly trying to take a selfie my sympathy levels plummeted even further.

Obviously a waste of a life and he will be missed by loved ones but is this Darwinism in all it's glory?
Come on dude. The worst thing the young lad did was to try and take a selfie from a moment he was likely excited about. Silly?Yes probably so. Going on a football forum to specifically state your lack of sympathy of his death? Not Cool man. Lets be better than that.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.