an enquiry.

Bluebird1 said:
I'm well confused now. Perhaps I should put lemonade in my wine, would that make things clearer to me?

johnmc knows. he's been advising me.

Bluebird1 said:
Well, in the clear light of day (and minus the wine) I still have no idea about the spotty bells;-)
You normally get a black dot against threads that you've posted on, mine seem to have dissapeared aswell ;-0

blueinkwell said:
Bluebird1 said:
Well, in the clear light of day (and minus the wine) I still have no idea about the spotty bells;-)
You normally get a black dot against threads that you've posted on, mine seem to have dissapeared aswell ;-0

Now why couldn't someone have said that last night. I know what you're talking about now, the Index Page!!!!!

I've still got spots, does that make me special?

Bluebird1 said:
blueinkwell said:
Bluebird1 said:

Now why couldn't someone have said that last night. I know what you're talking about now, the Index Page!!!!!

needs ;)

Bluebird1 said:
blueinkwell said:
Bluebird1 said:

I'm getting spots on posts I've made this morning but all the old ones have gone.

r.soleofsalford said:
Bluebird1 said:
blueinkwell said:
Bluebird1 said:

needs ;)

PMSL, cheeky beggar!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.