an enquiry.

Is is officially a bell? a bell would look like this
istockphoto_6561508-alarm-icon.jpg

I thought it was a sheet of paper, skewed ever so slightly

mammutly said:
aphex said:
the key at the bottom of the screen. a dot is in the bell when i post, but my bell is dotless. where the hell are my dots?

Relax fella.

marley-bob-bob-marley-spliff-man-1002745.jpg

aaaaaannnnnndddd? why do you think i started this thread..

Bluebird1 said:
Joycee Banercheck said:
At the risk of looking stupid... WHAT?

Glad you asked that cos I've got no idea what he's talking about:-(

We are awaiting confirmation from Damocles whether the dot has gone from aphexes bell or whether it is not actually a bell but something else. A sheet of paper ever so slightly skewed for example.

aphex said:
mammutly said:
aphex said:
the key at the bottom of the screen. a dot is in the bell when i post, but my bell is dotless. where the hell are my dots?

Relax fella.

marley-bob-bob-marley-spliff-man-1002745.jpg

aaaaaannnnnndddd? why do you think i started this thread..

Because you were concerned about dots that aren't there no more?

I had 5000 posts one day and 3000 the next. My dog thinks she's a Roman soldier and the wife is usually asleep. Apart from that I'm still waiting for my Ford cortina brochure and that free holiday I paid over £900 in phone charges for last February. But wtf. It's July and it's raining so why worry?

i think i know whats going on! i went to my brothers today for his birthday (29) we had a beer,curry and... i posted from his house. im sorry, i couldnt help it. the bells didnt light up when i posted! phew

aphex said:
i think i know whats going on! i went to my brothers today for his birthday (29) we had a beer,curry and... i posted from his house. im sorry, i couldnt help it. the bells didnt light up when i posted! phew

Thats not it. I post from different places all the time and my bells, and we don't know thats what they are, are always dotted

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.