And all the goals that City score are blinding.

I absolutely hate ‘gallows humour’. I hated it at the worst time in our history and I hate it now when I here other fans at it.

Darkest time in the clubs history. People have poor memories when they talk of good times. Even in the Division Two promotion season some of the atmospheres were dark to say the least before things picked up at Christmas. I was at Notts County away and remember Goater getting some shocking abuse and it felt ready to blow before Goater himself equalised late on.

Darkest time in the clubs history. People have poor memories when they talk of good times. Even in the Division Two promotion season some of the atmospheres were dark to say the least before things picked up at Christmas. I was at Notts County away and remember Goater getting some shocking abuse and it felt ready to blow before Goater himself equalised late on.
Remember that game well, think the Goat missed about three clean through, one on ones with the keeper before he finally scored
This is why the ‘no history’ shouts make me laugh
For those of us like me who have been around since the late 70s/early 80s, there is not another fanbase on earth that has been on the rollercoaster journey we have since then
Good to decent to mediocre, to shit and mediocre, shit and almost decent, mediocre to shit, shitter and shittest, back to decent then mediocre then shit again, rinse and repeat, mediocre to decent to good to global elite
Wouldn’t swap any of it for the world. What a ride
They hate us because they aren’t tried, tested and proven like we have been
They have never known true adversity
As @gordondaviesmoustache once said, no history? Nobody has a more compelling narrative than City
Only if you are a modern plastic who conflates history with trophies do City have ‘no history’

Last edited:

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.