And so it begins...

jimbopm said:
More help please tolm! Are all these clues related to the same person?

I ask because you opened with the dollar counting machine and to my knowledge that hasn't been explained yet. There was also quotes about taking risks, weddings and aisles, talking as fast we can and now we have music Video's for Neil Diamond and ABBA.

Call me stupid but the Garcia one was the only one I could figure out!
Ok STUPID.

Matt the Giant said:
Sturridge back to replace Negredo?

I'd love Sturridge back but if Suarez leaves Liverpool he's going to be the main man. I can see him relishing that.

The rags are linked with Carvalho and Vidal, those two could be options for us if, as is very possible, Yaya fecks off.

We are also apparently owed money by Juve (for Tevez) which may help reduce Vidal's price.

tolmie's hairdoo said:
The Sun has indeed come out, but there are more rays of sunshine to come.

Re some of yesterday's guesses and theories. Congrats to those who deciphered the double zero clue.

Double zero is the only flour they use in Naples for authentic pizza. The Fat Waiter is indeed Rafa. Portugeezer (Benfica) + Real deal (Garcia's first club)...

That's right... = Messi (Or Napoli want Garcia for £10m)

As for Angry Anderson - talking as fast as we can to someone who is also speaking to United, and City refusing to be led up the aisle.
My 'clues' always refer to various targets and sales.

This one is strictly target based...and would be both a homegrown surprise and controversial...finish the line

We have tried before, knowing me knowing you...

[video]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iUrzicaiRLU[/video]

My guess is Rooney or Pogba, we've tried before with Rooney, def homegrown and controversial without a doubt.
I seem to remember that we tried for Pogba too before he left United, please let it be the latter!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.