And so it begins...

Nightmare Walking said:
Any chance of talking about transfer rumours? Far more fun than listening to a few blokes on a crusade that the rest of us are not interested in.
Why on earth some people are so determined to try and criticise people for posting bits of info that may not turn out to be right is beyond me.
Do these people not realise that most of us are not arsed whether the bits of info eventually do not turn out right?

Completely agree, why some people on here come on to abuse people for discussing transfer rumours or provide some information which may or may not be correct is nuts, if you dont like it, dont come onto the transfer forum, sit on MCFC and just hit refresh all day until the news becomes official.

sutty66 said:
Didn't Zin Zimmer and Bombo mention Isco a month ago?
Poor old Bombo started a thread about a month ago predicting a loan to us but as he/she isn't approved by Richards 30 and others there was just flak in return.

richards30 said:
Damocles said:
pardoe said:
I genuinely can't see your point, assuming you even have one.

I posted a snippet of team news ahead of one game over two years ago which proved to be incorrect. I've never claimed nor professed to be anything I'm not. Other people live off their reputations as being eyes within the camp and have people chasing them around the boards like bairns playing kisschase in the playground. Anyone who doubts Sir Tolm is a bully or a spoilsport. As I say, I have nothing against the fella, I just can't recall one instance of him actually calling something worthwhile, despite his hundreds of posts in his own back-slapping threads each and every summer.

I will vouch for him. I know who he is and what he does and numerous times he has sent direct, non cryptic PMs before anything was in the papers that was spot on.

Also, one of the many examples of this was when he knew Hughes was sacked seemingly before Hughes himself, down to the day.

The only ITK that I have ever vouched for and will ever vouch for.

seem with me Damocles, tolm has mentioned loads in PM`S that has come true and hes mentioned a couple of weeks before its come well known. tolm, danamy,prestwichblue and MCRJON are the only people who definitely have contacts.

I agree and we seem to have this discussion every transfer window. Don't know why people read these type of threads if they just want to criticize everything mentioned.

Nightmare Walking said:
Any chance of talking about transfer rumours? Far more fun than listening to a few blokes on a crusade that the rest of us are not interested in.
Why on earth some people are so determined to try and criticise people for posting bits of info that may not turn out to be right is beyond me.
Do these people not realise that most of us are not arsed whether the bits of info eventually do not turn out right?

Agree 100%

Im not even bothered if the info turns out to be true or not.

Makes my breaks at work a little more interesting when a bit of info is posted on here.

Gets everyone excited and its well funny when the cat gifs come out and we have people tracking planes if we think the info is real.

Must admit im not a fan of the youtube clips but at east the guy is trying to make the forum interesting and light hearted.

Enjoy the ride people. Don’t take it all to serious....

Deepest Blue said:
sutty66 said:
Poor old Bombo started a thread about a month ago predicting a loan to us but as he/she isn't approved by Richards 30 and others there was just flak in return.

not sure why I`m getting a mention mate as from when I first joined bombo has come up with some great stuff in the past and I don't tend to slate or give shit to people besides fans of other clubs who come on causing shit. bombo is certainly a good poster who I have never had a problem with.

richards30 said:
Deepest Blue said:
sutty66 said:

not sure why I`m getting a mention mate as from when I first joined bombo has come up with some great stuff in the past and I don't tend to slate or give shit to people besides fans of other clubs who come on causing shit. bombo is certainly a good poster who I have never had a problem with.

Not sure either. You're a positive poster so take no notice.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.