And You Lot Call Us Yanks Stupid.....

jimharri said:
andyhinch said:
Looks good to me fucking hate London, and let's face it the Yanks have never fucked up, or herd of metric for that matter
I'm waiting for the day when they realise how aluminium is actually pronounced. Boy, are they in for a shock!
Had to read that twice bit dialectic read it as produced and them Canadian yanks know about that, well how to dig a bit of bork up

Well fucking Diana Ross never scored her goal either and the one were they fired the arrow to light the flame it missed, so stick that up your Yank arses ;)

Frank the Yank said:
Today is the first day of Olympic competition. The womens football tournament has kicked off. Now the Colombia v NORTH Korea match was delayed about an hour. Why?? Before kick off the idiots at the stadium showed pics of the North Korean players with the SOUTH Korean flag. OOOOOOOOOOPSIES!!!!

How can you make that mistake. You lot have the cheek to call US stupid?? LOL!!!! :0)
I would never call my American brothers stupid. Fat ugly stupid lets invade any country and pretend we are there to keep the peace when we really want the natural resources wanker bastards maybe.but no never just stupid.

Frank the Yank said:
Today is the first day of Olympic competition. The womens football tournament has kicked off. Now the Colombia v NORTH Korea match was delayed about an hour. Why?? Before kick off the idiots at the stadium showed pics of the North Korean players with the SOUTH Korean flag. OOOOOOOOOOPSIES!!!!

How can you make that mistake. You lot have the cheek to call US stupid?? LOL!!!! :0)

If nobody saw it it didn't happen! Nobody saw it here.

Only americans are daft enough to watch womens football, never mind womens football between Colombia and N.Korea!

Crazy soccer watchin' septics.

BoyBlue_1985 said:
I blame the Yanks anyway

No, its Bush's fault!! LOL!!!<br /><br />-- Wed Jul 25, 2012 3:45 pm --<br /><br />
mac said:
Frank the Yank said:

I would never call my American brothers stupid. Fat ugly stupid lets invade any country and pretend we are there to keep the peace when we really want the natural resources wanker bastards maybe.but no never just stupid.

Yes but you still have NOT beaten us in the World Cup.......

Frank the Yank said:
BoyBlue_1985 said:
I blame the Yanks anyway

No, its Bush's fault!! LOL!!!

-- Wed Jul 25, 2012 3:45 pm --

mac said:
Frank the Yank said:

You have never beaten us in the World Series either but whats your point

BoyBlue_1985 said:
Frank the Yank said:
BoyBlue_1985 said:
I blame the Yanks anyway

No, its Bush's fault!! LOL!!!

-- Wed Jul 25, 2012 3:45 pm --

mac said:

You have never beaten us in the World Series either but whats your point
They have never won the world cup either.but then we have never won a game of rounders as well.

Difference is scotland is it's own country with it's own football team ect

There isn't a national new york team.

Not our fault

I'm hoping it was a miss click and not someone really getting them mixed up because if that's the case they should be sent the the us where they would fit right in ;)

I hope the vast majority of the posts on here are just about taking the piss out of Frank, and not people's honest opinions about America!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.