And You Lot Call Us Yanks Stupid.....

Frank the Yank said:
Oh no you arent going to get off that easily!!! You lot lump all us together be it Texan, Californian, New Yorker, or Alabaman!!!!!

Serioulsy though, HOW to you THAT up??

We can quite easily get off with it, they're all states within a single country, Scotland and Wales are separate countries from England, a fact you Yanks fail to realise.

Backwards_Baseball_Cap.jpg

Barcon said:
BlakeTheBlue said:
Basketball is the only one of the popular "American" sports that was actualy invented there and It tells. It's a game designed for a culture with no attention span. Baseball, Hockey, "American" football etc all stem from English games Centuries old.

I don't hate America or Americans for that matter no matter how annoying they seem. As a nation their heart is in the right place. They're just a very young nation culturaly and people forget this. Imagine them as the petulant rich teenager.

Basketball was invented by a Canadian.

Canadians were invented by the English to annoy the Yanks.<br /><br />-- Sat Aug 04, 2012 9:23 pm --<br /><br />
wayne71 said:

Brilliant!

Frank the Yank said:
Oh no you arent going to get off that easily!!! You lot lump all us together be it Texan, Californian, New Yorker, or Alabaman!!!!!

Serioulsy though, HOW to you fuck THAT up??

well you fucked up korea do you really think you should go there lol

Vienna_70 said:
taconinja said:
poyntonblue said:
Jesus wept. And he probably wept some more after that.
You realize that's likely a wind-up?

That was my immediate thought.

It's obviously a wind up but there are plenty of people daft enough to believe it. I occasionally used to amuse myself on 606 stating Given should be in the England team which people actually responded seriously to.

wayne71 said:
Vienna_70 said:
taconinja said:
You realize that's likely a wind-up?

That was my immediate thought.

It's obviously a wind up but there are plenty of people daft enough to believe it. I occasionally used to amuse myself on 606 stating Given should be in the England team which people actually responded seriously to.

Well, he should have been before Joe reached the standard he is now.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.