Andrés Iniesta will not be leaving barca.

Status
Not open for further replies.
glen quagmire said:
Theo555 said:
glen quagmire said:
The itk'ers on this forum, will backtrack more, the day the window closes, more than martin petrov or robinho ever did!

Another guess or fact?

Theo it's a fact, he's allready turned us down.

And you know this, how?
You cant start slagging off the ITK's on this forum then write something like this without telling us how you know...<br /><br />-- Wed May 18, 2011 7:09 pm --<br /><br />
glen quagmire said:
Theo555 said:
glen quagmire said:
The itk'ers on this forum, will backtrack more, the day the window closes, more than martin petrov or robinho ever did!

Another guess or fact?

Theo it's a fact, he's allready turned us down.

And you know this, how?
You cant start slagging off the ITK's on this forum then write something like this without telling us how you know...

Castiel said:
Forzacitizens said:
why would getting iniesta be so difficult?

i think it would be easier than most people think

He might fancy a new challenge, Barca need the money, they are after fabregas.
1. They want Fabregas to replace Xavi not Iniesta.
2. He's Catalan, born and bread, all his friends and family are there.
3. He became a footballer through the Barca youth programme, like Messi, his loyalty to that club is absolute and he has stated as much before.
4. He's 27, reaching his peak. Barcelona are not Arsenal.
5. Most footballers are motivated to win top honours, Barcelona win them all frequently.
6. He's one of the highest paid players in the world.
7. Frankly Barcelona is a nicer place to live!

they are all very good reasons, and it would be very hard. but it is not to say a deal couldn't be done

Castiel said:
Forzacitizens said:

3. He became a footballer through the Barca youth programme, like Messi, his loyalty to that club is absolute and he has stated as much before.
5. Most footballers are motivated to win top honours, Barcelona win them all frequently.

I take exception to number 7, have you not seen how they are renovating thel houses in Wythenshawe ?

I don't know why but I believe him about Iniesta. If he is right and he doesn't come then he will be proved right if he does sign then he will be proved wrong. I think he is right about the player, don't need sources because I don't think we will buy any of Barcas players this summer and no I am not ITK.

Castiel said:
Forzacitizens said:

Its not really a hard thing to work out really is it?..inniesta leaving the best club side thats probably ever excisted ..hmmmmmm ill say no to!

There are players who sometimes fancy a new challenge in a different country, surely it's not that difficult a concept to grasp??

Not saying for one minute he will definitely sign but when you consider that Barca will hopefully win a La Liga and Chumps double this year then it is entirely feasible that a player may want a new challenge.

Barca players aren't unobtainable, but you're not going to get one of their core superstars. Arsenal actually got Fabregas from their youth programme and look how he turned out (until recently). However if he had stayed there he'd be untouchable as well.

Castiel said:
Barca players aren't unobtainable, but you're not going to get one of their core superstars. Arsenal actually got Fabregas from their youth programme and look how he turned out (until recently). However if he had stayed there he'd be untouchable as well.
I think youd get messi before iniesta,have friends who live in barca and go to the games,he is something special there they really do adore him as they do with the rest of the teambut he is special..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.