Andy Burnham

Career politician ....

I emailed his office aboutbthe cost of travel for young people in manchester on the trains. For my 16 year old Son to get to media city college from cheadle hulme is £35 per week , he washes pots on a sunday for £20 in a pub. Only discount is to use the train after 10am and before 3pm.. handy.

It was in his manifesto to cut the cost for them. I got an email back providing a link to to the above discount which id pointed out already was pointless.

Hes a bell end

For comparity i also emailed mary robinson, the local tory mp. She said she’d look into it and come back to me .. 8 months later ...

Shes a bell end

He is (was) a Blair-ite. Him and James Purnell, who became MP for Hyde and Stalybridge, both tipped as young upcoming / bright stars for the future and 100% supporters of Blair....... wouldn't trust him as far as I could throw him.

Knows a thing or two about politics then if he’s a Blairite, unlike that scruffy mob running Labour now.

3 pages in and not one person has pointed out how much he (and his cronies/office staff) are costing us all. Can anyone tell me how having him is worth £15-£20 on every Greater Manchester households council tax ? he actually wanted £35 per household the robbing bastard. It is just another layer of Beaurac shit I waish I had spell check, We don't need him get rid.

He was paid less as an MP so went for this job ! How is that right ?

3 pages in and not one person has pointed out how much he (and his cronies/office staff) are costing us all. Can anyone tell me how having him is worth £15-£20 on every Greater Manchester households council tax ? he actually wanted £35 per household the robbing bastard. It is just another layer of Beaurac shit I waish I had spell check, We don't need him get rid.

He was paid less as an MP so went for this job ! How is that right ?
Yeah we had a vote back in 2012 "do you want a mayor?" we voted no so now we have one anyway,at a cost.

waste of space
mp for leigh did nothing only allow wigan spend money on wigan
jumped on hillsbourgh campaign
supports everton doesnt live in manchester
said he would rid the city of homless looks like that as got worse

Scott-Tracy.png

Thanks for the PFI Burnham you puppet

Absolute waste of money . . . Another expensive layer of bureaucracy has been created. He has distanced himself from GMP (a major part of his role) by appointing his Labour friend, former MP, Beverley Hughes who holds the position of Deputy Police Commissioner. I have written to her about the closure of police stations and the difficulty in reporting crime, as the 101 service is very poor. She can’t be bothered to respond.

Rough sleeping has increased dramatically - not only in central Manchester, but also in the surrounding towns.

Mr B is now trying to justify an increase to Council Tax to allow him to spend tens of thousands of pounds on his ever expanding team and plush city centre premises.

You can tell how much he likes and values the city of Manchester - he lives in Cheshire!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.