Andy Carroll [Merged]

stony said:
Going to the rags if some rumours are to be beleived.

Bit of a funny move for him given that he would have Shrek, Berbatov, Hernandez in front of him and then the wonderkids like spraytan and machdonalds.

C_T_I_D said:
stony said:
Going to the rags if some rumours are to be beleived.

Bit of a funny move for him given that he would have Shrek, Berbatov, Hernandez in front of him and then the wonderkids like spraytan and machdonalds.

Replacement for Rooney perhaps. He'd fit in well at the swamp, with him being a massive **** and all.

Dax777 said:
FantasyIreland said:
So,from the lads who made the effort,and superbly supported the club today,how did the lad do? Is he worth a punt(or more likely 15m)...?
The price tags really need to go down in England. Just saw some fabulous dutch kid transfer to Barca for 2 million pounds. Yet, anytime I see a price tag on an English prospect, it is always 12 million and above. :( That is why smaller teams are better served bringing in foreign players, who are cheaper and often as good if not better.

I like the kid's potential though.

The low fee with the Afellay deal did surprise me. Though he is older than just a prospect now. 25 in a few months.

The Afellay Deal isnt just 3 Mio Euros, PSV has something like 20% of his next Transfer. So thats very good for 6 Months left Contract.

Spurs will make a big push for him, IMO, he would suit their "pass to Bale, cross to big man" style.

Its worth reading what Glenn Roeder said back then.

And of course what Bill has been saying for ages now ;-)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.