andy carroll(the express)

oakiecokie said:
Robbo. said:
Carroll is dog shit, how anyone rates the lanky twat after 13 games is beyond me. The guys not good enough for City, he wouldn’t even lace RSC's boots. Move on city.

LANKY ???
Get to fookin Specsavers !!!!

Im on my way,i keep seeing double........

oakiecokie said:
Robbo. said:
Carroll is dog shit, how anyone rates the lanky twat after 13 games is beyond me. The guys not good enough for City, he wouldn’t even lace RSC's boots. Move on city.

LANKY ???
Get to fookin Specsavers !!!!

Im on my way,i keep seeing double........

thought he was very dangerous today. Has a face only a mother can love, however.

Agree with Robbo, one dimensional player who needs a team built around him. Would NEVER in a million years fit into our team at present, doesn't have the movement nor the quickness of thought.

Damocles said:
Agree with Robbo, one dimensional player who needs a team built around him. Would NEVER in a million years fit into our team at present, doesn't have the movement nor the quickness of thought.
This is true, but at the same time,I can see him terrorizing us for years to come on a smaller team.

Damocles said:

In agreement here too

Everytime I've seen him play I just can't see what the fuss is about

the only thing is he is getting the ball in the back of the net..... how long this will continue should be interesting to see but hopefully not with us

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.