Andy Gray back

Skashion said:
SWP's back said:
Skashion said:
Says a lot about the lack of interesting and informative pundits that most people welcome a sexist **** like Gray back with open arms.
Not that he is a **** and I dare say we have all said the odd thing over the course of 20 years that would make us squirm if leaked and broadcast to the world.
Once is happenstance, twice is coincidence, thrice is enemy action. I don't think any of it taken on its own would be enough, but three times engaging in sexist behaviour within the space of a couple of weeks suggests to me that he is a sexist, and therefore a ****. I don't really feel the need to justify why sexist behaviour is a ****'s behaviour.

What he done was wrong but he's paid his price, he's hardly killed anybody, I'm glad to see him back, he's a good commentator.

Skashion said:
Stood in The South Stand said:
What he done was wrong but he's paid his price, he's hardly killed anybody, I'm glad to see him back, he's a good commentator.
Exactly my point. If there were loads of good pundits, nobody would care about having him back.

Stan the Dog collymore is a woman beater yet gets aired everywhere..

Welcome back Andy,but less of the raggy wankfesting this time round eh lad !!

Stood in The South Stand said:
Skashion said:
SWP's back said:
Not that he is a **** and I dare say we have all said the odd thing over the course of 20 years that would make us squirm if leaked and broadcast to the world.
Once is happenstance, twice is coincidence, thrice is enemy action. I don't think any of it taken on its own would be enough, but three times engaging in sexist behaviour within the space of a couple of weeks suggests to me that he is a sexist, and therefore a ****. I don't really feel the need to justify why sexist behaviour is a ****'s behaviour.

It wasn't like he punched someone in a fight, it wasn't an incident. He was sacked for what he said, he expressed his opinion on what he thought was off camera. I imagine in 3 years his views haven't changed, especially at his age. I imagine he still believes now what he did then. But more to the point, BT sport are happy to bring him back despite his views.
He's a dinosaur, he's belongs in the past with his outdated opinions.

I like Andy Gray more now he isn't at Sky . He seems to talking more sense now he doesn't work for Murdoch

Cannot believe all these people on hear saying how good a commentator he is purely based on the fact he is better than Michael Owen!! Reminds me of a team who are struggling and are bringing back a player who has been injured. Simply because he hasn't figured during the bad run his stock is increased.

A few years ago I was at a referees meeting and was talking to Sky News north east correspondent who happened to tell me how anti City he was going back to the 99 play off final. Also for an "expert" his knowledge of the laws of the game are virtually nil. Remember it was him who had everybody believing there had to be daylight for a player to be off side. His tactical knowledge is akin to a 12 year old and I cannot believe anyone who has ever attended a game would not be able to pick up the same things he does. Afterall there is a reason why he turned down the Villa job all those years ago.

Ignorant dinosaur. Just as well the Premier League is back on next week and he will be sent back to his new home.

Well I for one am shocked that Andy Gray comes back and suddenly sky unearth old video from before they were sacked.

It's laughable.

SWP's back said:
Well I for one am shocked that Andy Gray comes back and suddenly sky unearth old video from before they were sacked.

It's laughable.
HSN35AJ.jpg

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.