Andy Morrsion

bluecm

graduate from the university of bluemoan-mcfc.
The guy who used to be City's traditional english, big, hard, centre back and a hero in the the period of 1998-2002 now works at the local driving range function room as doorman/glass collector. Also been done for GBH recently as well as fraud concerning income support, jobseeker's allowance, and council tax benefits!

Apparently he is a twat...... He certainly looks like one, walking round thinking he is 10 men. Plays for a local pub team now.

bluecm said:
The guy who used to be City's traditional english, big, hard, centre back and a hero in the the period of 1998-2002 now works at the local driving range function room as doorman/glass collector. Also been done for GBH recently as well as fraud concerning income support, jobseeker's allowance, and council tax benefits!

Apparently he is a twat...... He certainly looks like one, walking round thinking he is 10 men. Plays for a local pub team now.

He may be a twat, he may not ! - but what remember of Andy Mo is that he he came to us in the Second Division and had the right attitude to get us out of that division. He was no world beater (maybe wife - I dont Know) but he was a fighter and he made sure everyone on the team pulled there weight (cause he scared everyone).

I also remember he could "ping" the ball from our penalty area into the opposing teams half and put the ball on the wingers toe.

I also remember the urban myth (or maybe it was true) that he won a Premiership winners medal with Blackburn because he played 5 games for them in their winning season.

he was quality, who would of thought then that 8-10 years later we would have robinho and co and still be fuclin things up!

don't ever remember him ever losing a header ( and he was well under 6ft)

the likes of Richards should take note

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.