Andyhinch

He's at the ground. Well, a tiny amount of his ashes are. I sneaked him in at the Sheff Utd game.
I know I was supposed to leave the ashes we didn't scatter at the coast in the Garden of Rememberance, but I thought he'd have preferred the idea of jibbing in for free, having a smoke on the spirals and a beer on the concourse.
I miss him too, every day
Brilliant, just brilliant.

He's at the ground. Well, a tiny amount of his ashes are. I sneaked him in at the Sheff Utd game.
I know I was supposed to leave the ashes we didn't scatter at the coast in the Garden of Rememberance, but I thought he'd have preferred the idea of jibbing in for free, having a smoke on the spirals and a beer on the concourse.
I’ve posted similar to this late last year, a guy (Barrie) I played golf with about 25 years ago moved from our Club to another so hardly saw him until a pro-am in September, he then died in November and his mate wrote a Eulogy on Facebook which was Barrie’s mantra for life, along these lines:

Live every day, as you don’t know when your time is up

Laugh as much as possible and even laugh your head off once a day if you can

Tell everyone you care for how you feel about them, give them a hug when you can

Don’t waste your time on people who don’t like or respect you.

Love that.
Was at the game meself and managed a cheeky half time smoke

Nice sentiments, I know as a blue I would love that too. Sorry for your loss bluegirl.

Fantastic Kerry.

i hope you know my thoughts are with you.
take care.

Oh no, how did I miss this. What a lovely guy he was. Met him years ago at one of the FA cup Wembley finals on the concourse at half time. Had a good natter and went back to our respective seats. Rip blue xxxx

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.