Angela Epstein(MUEN) And Her Pathetic Attack On Wayne Bridge

Typical TalkShite controversy just for the sake of it. This pathetic creature is considered an absolute joke around Deansgate. So why are we getting so wound up by the ridiculous, hideous hog?

I can't remember what it was about, but I'm sure she wrote another article recently that was slated. Can't remember what it was for, and can't be bothered trawling around to find out. But the uproar it caused was huge.

Just found this comment on the article:
This is the same journo who claims to not see what the fuss is over ID Cards, but then goes out of her way to be the first in line to get one, just so she could gush about it in her column as if she’s had a new baby.

This is the same journo who lists all the reasons why the Independent Safeguarding Authority will have such a massive impact on volunteer work with children, for very little benefit, but in the very next sentence concludes "the majority reaction has been one of outrage, yet I'm afraid I fail to see why".

This is the same journo who on national television (BBC’s Big Questions) managed to equate fire-fighters going on strike for fair pay and conditions, with Al-Qaeda terrorists on suicide bombing missions! I kid you not.

I've never bought into the idea of the MEN being biased towards the rags, but things like this have got to make you wonder. I think it was Diane Cook who was salting us in the same column at the start of the season for the Tevez banner, she said it was chilidish. No mention of the banner they've got up at the swamp which is approved by their club of course, just another one sided piece slagging us off

Makes you wonder if these women have an agenda or whether they just don't know what they're talking about. If it's the latter then they shouldn't write about it and if it's the former then they should probably work for a different paper becaause alienating a significant portion of their readers is surely not in their best interests

scall said:
I can't remember what it was about, but I'm sure she wrote another article recently that was slated. Can't remember what it was for, and can't be bothered trawling around to find out. But the uproar it caused was huge.

[/quote]

She whinged about the noise and disruption of last summers Oasis concerts at Heaton Park, as she lives nearby

This psot on the MEN site is genius:

Angela you're absolutley right. The last sentence of this report speaks volumes...'If Toni Poole can do it, then he can too'. In fact, why can't we all? I never realised everything was so simple! In fact, I have just confessed to the missus about an affair I recently had. She looked upset at first, but as soon as I said 'If Toni Poole can do it, then so can you' she seemed to just forget about it all.

Thanks for these pearls of wisdon, I'm just off to the T-shirt printing shop to get my 'If Toni Poole can do it, then so can you' T-shirt printed.....

Would she shake the person who cheated on her husband?

Hang on, she's probably a lesbian...

LongsightM13 said:
Typical TalkShite controversy just for the sake of it. This pathetic creature is considered an absolute joke around Deansgate. So why are we getting so wound up by the ridiculous, hideous hog?

Good call-she wants people to react so the best thing to do is not to respond on the website etc

She tries to make a fair point that Toni Terry is actually the injured party in all of this but she makes it in a really pathetic way. She must have a very fishy minge if she thinks that would be a reason for a man to avoid touching another guys recently stinky fingers.

4-2.............. Bridge was brilliant in the face of adversity...move along folks...nothing more to see here

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.