Angela Worrall Citymatters seasoncard rep

Nothing in her bio mentions anything about fighting for the interests of seasoncard holders. That suits the club just fine.

Does anyone really think that someone putting themselves forward on a platform of holding the club to account with regard to SC holders and to press for more SCs at affordable prices would get on the club selected shortlist?

Would they fuck.

How does Angela get feedback from SC holders in order to reflect their views in CM meetings with the club anyway? I assume she doesn't.

I hoped the reason she hadn't put her name to the statement was because she hadn't attended the meeting in March. Obviously that was proved wrong when the minutes were released for that meeting.

I have it on record from a very good source that the reason she didn't sign the statement was because she is happy to pay the extra. I've tagged her in on Twitter a few times and she doesn't respond but has replied about other things non City Matters since. She's essentially ignoring the noise.

Be a bit like a union rep thinking pay or terms and conditions are OK whilst 95% believe they aren't and her not being a voice for them.

Rotten.

Not how I see it. Yes, some people are okay with the individual cost of their season ticket (myself included). If you care about others being priced out and the clubs general desire to replace a portion of the core support as a means to increase revenue, then it should be an issue for the vast majority.
Most people I talk to think the prices are still reasonable. Obviously it would be better to pay less - but still reasonable for 18 games of elite football of over one and a half hours when you apportion it out, compared to other sports and entertainments -
.......at the moment. Granted, it's a difficult balance for the club.

Last edited:
I hoped the reason she hadn't put her name to the statement was because she hadn't attended the meeting in March. Obviously that was proved wrong when the minutes were released for that meeting.

I have it on record from a very good source that the reason she didn't sign the statement was because she is happy to pay the extra. I've tagged her in on Twitter a few times and she doesn't respond but has replied about other things non City Matters since. She's essentially ignoring the noise.

Be a bit like a union rep thinking pay or terms and conditions are OK whilst 95% believe they aren't and her not being a voice for them.

Rotten.
Have you ever been a union rep?

Most people I talk to think the prices are still reasonable. Obviously it would be better to pay less - but still reasonable for 18 games of elite football of over one and a half hours when you apportion it out, compared to other sports and entertainments -
.......at the moment. Granted, it's a difficult balance for the club.

Let’s be honest, out of nearly 40k season ticket holders you speak with less than 0.5% at a push.

Whichever way you look at it if you are representing a group of people on a certain platform you need to either canvass their views or at least respond when people let you know their views or ask for your help.
I’m not sure how many SC holders there are but as their representative you need to look at the broad picture.
Having been a Union Rep there have been times when I have fundamentally disagreed with a member I was representing but I was there to represent them not my views. If it was a group then I had to know how they all felt and do my best on both sides.
In the case of the SC you have to look at the bigger picture and mention the cost of living and at least try and get the club to see that for some fans it’s an increase too far even if for yourself it isn’t. JMHO

I was reading the City Matters minutes last night and was surprised to see that she isn't even on the Ticketing and Membership Sub-Group where season tickets are discussed. Instead, she sits on the Equality, Diversity and Inclusion Sub-Group.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.