Angelino

dzeko’s career says we are.
His career since he left City has hardly been sparkling, hes scored goals but won nothing. Not much to write about.

Dzeko himself has said that he only wanted the move to Roma and basically pleaded with us to let him go to get the deal done.

Txiki should have forced him into a sale to Inter who I think offered 100m, Madrid I think were interested at 150m as well but we thought the 14m would be better from Roma....

His career since he left City has hardly been sparkling, hes scored goals but won nothing. Not much to write about.

Dzeko himself has said that he only wanted the move to Roma and basically pleaded with us to let him go to get the deal done.

Txiki should have forced him into a sale to Inter who I think offered 100m, Madrid I think were interested at 150m as well but we thought the 14m would be better from Roma....
You are good at making numbers up, you don't by any chance work for the BBC?

If the price is around 20M, then I hope there's a sell on clause. Angelino will command a much higher fee in the future.

Are you having a laugh with those figures

Are you having a laugh with those figures
lol.

My point was we seemingly had no other offers for Dzeko other than Roma so why are people going on about the fee we sold him for like we could have done any better.

Anyway, Angelino apparently will be sold permanently now for 25m which is good business.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.