Animosity towards County

Stanley said:
Cheadle Ender said:
Quite right I'm off now, cheers everyone and thanks for your input, any further insults will be wasted as I won't be here to read them, adios.

Are you still here you shallow trolling cock end!!

I went away but due to popular demand, I suppose I'm a bit like one of those artistes who keep returning at every shout of encore.

Cheadle Ender said:
I went away but due to popular demand, I suppose I'm a bit like one of those artistes who keep returning at every shout of encore.

no more like.....................you dont have a life you fucking sad twat.

Cheadle Ender said:
Stanley said:
Cheadle Ender said:
Quite right I'm off now, cheers everyone and thanks for your input, any further insults will be wasted as I won't be here to read them, adios.

Yeah, thrush is like that too.

Stanley said:
Cheadle Ender said:
Stanley said:
Cheadle Ender said:

Yeah, thrush is like that too.

Not really sure about that Stan.

Cheadle Ender said:
Stanley said:
Cheadle Ender said:

Trust me mate-no one shouted "encore."

Don't worry if he comes back, just rub this on the little tw@t.

canestan.jpg

county's going bust but no one gives a fuck, no one gives a fuck, no one gives a fuck

all 12 of you can be sale sharks fans though :)

To be fair they have no one to blame, it has been the supporters running the club for 4 years. Even with promotion last year and Wembley gate receipts they still mess it up.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.