Another new player

Re: Gai Assulin

avoidconfusion said:
The Faily Mirror has a story that claims we bought him for 34m.... can anyone tell me why the fuck we would pay 34m for a FREE AGENT???

Lazy, shitty journalism at its best.

i think it said we were getting him on a free and that he's wroth 34 mill.

And when you say on the beeb do you mean the rumours page? that doesnt mean a lot really..

avoidconfusion said:
The Faily Mirror has a story that claims we bought him for 34m.... can anyone tell me why the fuck we would pay 34m for a FREE AGENT???

No, just lazy reading. Fail.

SWP's back said:
avoidconfusion said:

No, just lazy reading. Fail.
Lol I had to read again after seeing his comment

SWP's back said:
TripleTaz said:
He is Israeli. I could never celebrate him scoring.
If serious, you're a ****

I too may struggle to celebrate an israeli scoring for City. The last time I did it was Eyal, and I tripped over the seat in front and discolcated my elbow. Very bloody painful even when pissed.
Although that had very little to do with his nationality.

Think he is a gamble worth taking as next to nothing in city terms and potential a real gem of a player.

Does he spell the end of Ireland or SWP as he will count to the 25 man squad? or will he placed in the elite squad to see how he performs.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.