Another rumour from my Sauce!!!

Just seen sky sports news ac milan not rule'n out extendin golden balls becks loan spell could they be tryin to sweet talk the fans cause were sniffin around the great kaka?

bluemoonmcfc4ever said:
Just seen sky sports news ac milan not rule'n out extendin golden balls becks loan spell could they be tryin to sweet talk the fans cause were sniffin around the great kaka?

What on earth have you been smoking?

Who in their right mind would have Beckham over Kaka? You're clutching at straws mate...

Cambridgeblue said:
bluemoonmcfc4ever said:

Who in their right mind would have Beckham over Kaka? You're clutching at straws mate...

That's not what he meant

Ducado said:
Cambridgeblue said:
bluemoonmcfc4ever said:

That's not what he meant

He is saying that SSN are reporting Milan would rule out trying to extend Beckham's loan. Fair enough I am not taking issue with that.

He then goes on to speculate that Milan might try to extend / sign Beckham as a way to placate the fans in case we sign Kaka. (ie that this is somehow potential evidence that we might sign kaka).

1) We aren't going to sign Kaka - not this window anyway
2) AC Milan would not consider Beckham to be anywhere near an adequate replacement for Kaka
3) The AC Milan fans would never consider Beckham to be anywhere near an adequate replacement for Kaka.

Cambridgeblue said:
Ducado said:
Cambridgeblue said:
bluemoonmcfc4ever said:

That's not what he meant

He is saying that SSN are reporting Milan would rule out trying to extend Beckham's loan. Fair enough I am not taking issue with that.

He then goes on to speculate that Milan might try to extend / sign Beckham as a way to placate the fans in case we sign Kaka. (ie that this is somehow potential evidence that we might sign kaka).

1) We aren't going to sign Kaka - not this window anyway
2) AC Milan would not consider Beckham to be anywhere near an adequate replacement for Kaka
3) The AC Milan fans would never consider Beckham to be anywhere near an adequate replacement for Kaka.

jesus your a bit touchy aint you!

Fair point about the touchiness - I just take issue when someone criticises me for not reading a post properly when they are wrong.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.