Another scummy unprovoked attack

der bomber28

maurizio gaudino's secret lockup keeping dog
Utter utter scum, too much of this shite happening now. Bet their feeling really brave, always in packs aren't they. If crap like this keeps happening, I can see people turning to the vigilante route. I'd love to see how they coped, when evenly matched, feckin pussy's of the highest order.

A man walking his German Shepherd dog in a park lost part of an ear in a brutal gang assault because his attackers thought he was a police officer.

The 28-year-old also suffered a dislocated shoulder, three cracked ribs and a gash under his eye.

The victim was walking through Painswick Park in Wythenshawe when he encountered a group of ten youths who appeared to be drinking.

One shouted 'those dogs belong with the police' before another smashed the victim over the head with a some form of improvised weapon, possibly a glass bottle.

He was repeatedly kicked and punched about the head and body.

The victim's pet dog tried to protect his owner and also came under attack.

The animal was kicked so hard he was propelled into the air, according to police.

Today detectives appealed to anyone with information about the 'extremely violent and unprovoked attack' to come forward, and for any who knows the attackers to shop them to the police.

One of the attackers may have been bitten by the dog.

Detective Constable Lucy Barnes, said: “This was an extremely violent and unprovoked attack by a group of youths - possibly fuelled by drink - on an innocent dog walker who appears to have been targeted due to the mistaken belief that he may be connected to the police.

“Such incidents are rare and will not be tolerated by the police or local community.

“We have an ongoing operation dedicated to tackling anti-social behaviour and our efforts will continue in this area to identify offenders and deter further offences.

“I want to reassure residents that there will be extra officers in the evenings, especially at weekends, patrolling the park and wider area.

“I would urge anyone who saw the attack or knows who these violent thugs are to contact us in absolute confidence.

“The victim’s dog may have bitten one of the offenders before being kicked and if you know anyone who may have suffered a bite please get in touch.”

Anyone with information about the incident at 8pm last Friday NOTE SEPTEMBER 14 is asked to call the police on 0161 856 4882 or Crimestoppers, anonymously, on 0800 555 111.

They shold round them up and let them go 1 v 1 with an actual police dog.

With their "command word" they are vicous vicous fuckers.

What a disgrace. It doesn't surprise me it has to be 10 on one

Fuck knows what I'd do if it happened to one of my family or even me - the thought consumes me.

TGR said:
The urban underclass. A direct result of the 'benefits culture' spawned by labour politicians and soppy liberals of the last 3 decades.
Fucking birch em I say!

Hit them with sticks?

Please don't turn this thread into a Labour/Tory rant. It doesn't matter who you did or didn't vote for it is about scum who think they are hard. This is about whether vigilantes could start up etc not who is in charge of the country.
I hope they suffocate in their own drink fuelled vomit. As for vigilantes, whilst I would not agree with them I can see it coming to that where you start to protect your neighbourhood. If it did though it is just another negative stepbecasue what happens when they make a mistake. It has happened with innocents being 'identified' as peadophiles. (sp)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.