Ant Mcpartlin checks into rehab for substance addiction issues.

Declan Donnelly has thanked fans for their support for TV partner Ant McPartlin amid reports he has checked into rehab to fight prescription drug and alcohol problems.

McPartlin says he has "let people down" and wanted to speak out about his issues so he could help others.

The 41-year-old star, one half of presenting duo Ant and Dec, told The Sun on Sunday: "I feel like I have let a lot of people down and for that I am truly sorry.

"I want to thank my wife, family and closest friends for helping me through this really difficult time.

"I've spoken out because I think it's important that people ask for help if they're going through a rough time and get the proper treatment to help their recovery."

McPartlin is believed to have checked into a rehabilitation facility, where he will remain for up to two months.

The paper reported that the star's problems were triggered by failed knee surgery two years ago.

McPartlin has an ongoing knee problem and is said to have started taking prescription drugs to ease the pain.

Is it really, I did not know that?! My dreams of Premier League stardom bit the dust in 2005 (I was 41) when I had to have a disc out of my lower back, and such was the pain before I had the op I was on Tramadol and Co-codamol for about 3 weeks. I reckon I was awake for about 3 hours a day! Your post probably explains why! The rest of the time I was zonked out on the sofa. I don't know about addiction, but I enjoyed the lifestyle! Then the fucking surgeon went and fixed everything. Cnut.

I had a bit of a back problem and went on those two for a few weeks some time ago. It seems to have mended itself. The physio told me that the jam had come out of one of the discs! I developed it on the way back from London as City were stuffing MANUre for another 6-1!!

Declan Donnelly has thanked fans for their support for TV partner Ant McPartlin amid reports he has checked into rehab to fight prescription drug and alcohol problems.

McPartlin says he has "let people down" and wanted to speak out about his issues so he could help others.

The 41-year-old star, one half of presenting duo Ant and Dec, told The Sun on Sunday: "I feel like I have let a lot of people down and for that I am truly sorry.

"I want to thank my wife, family and closest friends for helping me through this really difficult time.

"I've spoken out because I think it's important that people ask for help if they're going through a rough time and get the proper treatment to help their recovery."

McPartlin is believed to have checked into a rehabilitation facility, where he will remain for up to two months.

The paper reported that the star's problems were triggered by failed knee surgery two years ago.

McPartlin has an ongoing knee problem and is said to have started taking prescription drugs to ease the pain.
wouldn't surprise me if the sun have caught him up to no good drug wise and he's agreed to do an exclusive instead of being outed .

giphy.gif

Hope to see him back on the telly box soon.

Feel desperately sorry for him.
Depression is still treated with disdain and dismissed by most.
Also.him and his partner are struggling to conceive and he feels useless. Sometimes the world is really really shit.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.