Antoine Griezmann

Not only that, I don't think there's a hope in hell Atletico would have Kun back.

They wouldn't at all. He left on very bad terms, the president called him a rat, and remember they accepted a lower bid from us because he was trying to push for a move to Real, which would have caused all sorts of chaos as they had a gentleman's agreement not to take each others players.

Thankfully he ended up here, but they'd not want him back any time soon.

Greizmann would be a great addition for us though. Versatile enough to play with Aguero until he goes back to Argentina in 2019 or 2020 or whenever it actually is.

It’s criminal how badly some of our ‘fans’ underrate aguero.

I suspect most of the doubters are armchair fans who only get to see what the cameras show them.

When you watch him live like today , you appreciate how much his game has changed and how much of a team player he is. The rest since last Sunday appears to have helped his injury as he was certainly more explosive today.

Let’s judge him at the end of the season when hopefully even more records will have fallen !!
CTID

On the fence with Griezmann. He is a talented footballer and fits a certain Pep approach but we already have a similar player in Jesus. I Would rather have another Aguero type, so we should go all out for Dybala instead of Griezmann.

On the fence with Griezmann. He is a talented footballer and fits a certain Pep approach but we already have a similar player in Jesus. I Would rather have another Aguero type, so we should go all out for Dybala instead of Griezmann.
I'd be looking for Dzeko type

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.