Antoine Griezmann

So you reckon we'd nearly double our current record spend on an individual (De Bruyne 55Million)?
I'm not sure we would. Think were looking at players like Jesus rather than established "Stars". Not exactly trawling the bargain bin but you know what I mean?
Strikers are a funny thing though when you want them to hit the ground running. I'll go with whatever Pep and Chixi decide is right.

Not a Griezmann fan. Every time I watch him I wonder what the fuss is about. I don't see any outstanding forwards at the moment but I am sure they will become available in time.

The only bad cloud I see on the horizon is Real Madrid. They are surely going to have to rebuild and we may find ourselves in competition.
Kane is absolutely outstanding. Never seen anyone lose a marker like he does and his work rate is a lot higher than he seems to get credit for.

So you reckon we'd nearly double our current record spend on an individual (De Bruyne 55Million)?
I'm not sure we would. Think were looking at players like Jesus rather than established "Stars". Not exactly trawling the bargain bin but you know what I mean?
Strikers are a funny thing though when you want them to hit the ground running. I'll go with whatever Pep and Chixi decide is right.

If Aguero leaves, which seems like a likely situation, I'm fairly certain we'll be nearing that £100m marker for a replacement - I'd imagine Griezmann will be one of the names on the top of the list too.

We have plenty of young, raw and talented individuals - you cannot have a squad full of them, you need balance.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.