Antoine Griezmann

I'd love Griezmann but not at cost of Kun?

Fully agree, Griezmann although a fine player is not in the same league as a twenty nine year old Aguero, never mind when he was first signed at twenty two. I can see that he doesnt really fit the Pep style, but goals are goal and this fella has been prolific. On a side not i found an article about the swap, which states his ex and son both live in Madrid, so its not beyond the realms of possibility that he might be interested the move.

05d428db0536e3f3b2703ec87cb0bb8b.jpg

Haha ok bad turn of phrase that was.

I'm really not convinced with Greizmann at all. I don't think he can score hatfuls or create loads of assists either. To be honest there isn't many top level strikers out there at the moment so the alternatives are on the low side.

I wouldn't swap Aguero in two years, for Greizmann now.

Like with Sanchez, I'd have Greizmann as an 'extra' player, but not to replace anyone.

When we replace Aguero, it should be with someone on a potentially top of the world level, like Jesus & Sane not one who has already peaked below that, like Sanchez or Greizmann.

I wouldn't swap Aguero in two years, for Greizmann now.

Like with Sanchez, I'd have Greizmann as an 'extra' player, but not to replace anyone.

When we replace Aguero, it should be with someone on a potentially top of the world level, like Jesus & Sane not one who has already peaked below that, like Sanchez or Griezmann.
I totally agree and was thinking about this earlier if Aguero is rumoured to be valued at 60m people outside the club must rate Sanchez as a better player(65m in the summer with 1 year left on a contract over 60 with 2 or 3)and personally that just seems laughable to me, maybe I just haven't seen enough of Sanchez...(not likely to now!)

I totally agree and was thinking about this earlier if Aguero is rumoured to be valued at 60m people outside the club must rate Sanchez as a better player(65m in the summer with 1 year left on a contract over 60 with 2 or 3)and personally that just seems laughable to me, maybe I just haven't seen enough of Sanchez...(not likely to now!)

The way I look at it, is how much would Aguero cost us today, if he'd done at Utd or Real Madrid, or even Liverpool, what he's done at City ?

Fucking sight more than Sanchez, who is basically a hired gun.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.