Antoine Griezmann

Having written this one off comletely, I just saw Simeone's comments last week.

"I hope that he can see in our training sessions that this is a team who will keep growing and continue to improve, the best thing for a player is to see he is growing alongside the team.

"So, if we end this season fighting for La Liga until the end of the season with Barcelona and get into the Europa League final, it will be a strong season for us.

"That will count in his decision, for sure. We have to give him our all as a team and give him the motivation he needs so that when it's time for a decision, he opts to stay with us."
Which doesn't sound like he's talking about a guy with his mind made up and a deal in place, and given the loyalty and respect Simeone gets from his players, I don't see a deal happening behind his back.

"I hope that he can see in our training sessions that this is a team who will keep growing and continue to improve, the best thing for a player is to see he is growing alongside the team.

"So, if we end this season fighting for La Liga until the end of the season with Barcelona and get into the Europa League final, it will be a strong season for us.

"That will count in his decision, for sure. We have to give him our all as a team and give him the motivation he needs so that when it's time for a decision, he opts to stay with us."
Which doesn't sound like he's talking about a guy with his mind made up and a deal in place, and given the loyalty and respect Simeone gets from his players, I don't see a deal happening behind his back.

I’m positive there were a lot of Spanish media outlets reporting that it wasn’t in place a few months ago, backtracking on what they had previously said.

I'm not a big fan of this guy I think he would be too lightweight for the Premier League. I know we have seen smaller players thrive but they usually have an aggressive streak this guy doesn't have that for me.

I’m positive there were a lot of Spanish media outlets reporting that it wasn’t in place a few months ago, backtracking on what they had previously said.
Also, take a look at this:

"When told by Telefoot that it is their understanding that negotiations [with Barcelona] are at an advanced stage, Griezmann said: “I don't know where you get this information, but it is false.
For now, the highly-rated frontman is focused solely on the present.
“I want to be free and think only about the French team,” he said.
I would like my future to be settled before the World Cup, otherwise, afterwards, we will have questions to the right and the left. I will continue as I am now, giving everything to the club.”
http://www.goal.com/en-us/news/grie...t-sets-deadline-for/10d5udg77o3bqzezfj0jtwa0x

I'm not a big fan of this guy I think he would be too lightweight for the Premier League. I know we have seen smaller players thrive but they usually have an aggressive streak this guy doesn't have that for me.
You said the opposite when you started this thread :-)

Are you sure? I've never rated the guy.
you started the thread off with this

I've been watching this guy for Athletico and think he would be a great signing. Reminds me off Aguero he is compact has a low centre of gravity and a good footballing brain albeit he plays wider than Aguero and deeper.

The priority for me is to sure up the team by adding some solid midfield/defensive players but if we are looking at more creative players I'd rather see this guy than Sterling or De Bruyne.

I've been watching this guy for Athletico and think he would be a great signing. Reminds me off Aguero he is compact has a low centre of gravity and a good footballing brain albeit he plays wider than Aguero and deeper.

The priority for me is to sure up the team by adding some solid midfield/defensive players but if we are looking at more creative players I'd rather see this guy than Sterling or De Bruyne.
;) rumbled.

I'm not sure who you are quoting but it isn't me?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.