Antonio Rüdiger???

Not a fan of him really. Isn't he a right sided CB primarily? I think we need to sort the left side first.

Not a fan of him really. Isn't he a right sided CB primarily? I think we need to sort the left side first.

Laporte is exactly what we need, that's why it's a shame he backed out at the last minute last summer. I suspect we'll be back in for him and he'll realize even with his ties to Bilbao he can play in the CL here, play under Pep, make more money, and earn his club more than he would have last summer. I think we'll buy him and I think it will probably be 50m.

Rüdiger is a utility defender. This past weekend he played RB and was extremely high up the pitch. He's also played a lot as a LCB in a 3 and he's also played LB. He has no problems tucking in MF as well. I can see why he would be linked with the type of versatility he offers.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.