Antonio Rudiger

This window seems teams are all strengthening the wrong areas; us, Liverpool, and Arsenal buying forwards and the rags and Chelsea buying more defenders???
Chelsea are the team to beat. They're doing what we should have done after we won the league. Also the positions they are strengthening make sense as Alonso and Cahill aren't that strong

Gutted he isn't joining us. Seems like a player who has it all. Would've made us formidable for many years at the back...

Gutted he isn't joining us. Seems like a player who has it all. Would've made us formidable for many years at the back...
I actually think his ball control and passing are just not good enough for Pep's system. Watched him in the Confederations Cup and his second touch is nearly always to control his first (he really is awkward on the ball).

I watched him a few times playing for AS Roma last season. He showed deficiencies in all aspects of the football game when compared to JS. Cannot beleive Chelsea are letting Akke go and getting this Bambi for £34m. But what do I know.....

I watched him a few times playing for AS Roma last season. He showed deficiencies in all aspects of the football game when compared to JS. Cannot beleive Chelsea are letting Akke go and getting this Bambi for £34m. But what do I know.....
I don't know much about Ake although he must have been quite solid for Bournemouth obviously, but generally agree. Rudiger is *not that* good.

I don't know much about Ake although he must have been quite solid for Bournemouth obviously, but generally agree. Rudiger is *not that* good.

After next year Ake will be better then Rudiger because of the expierence he just needs playing time

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.