Any Blues watching in Brussels?

failsworthblueboy

Team supported
Manchester City
Me my wife and son are going to be watching the game in Brussels, are there any fellow blues who meeting up to watch the game? Is there a supporters branch in Brussels? TIA.

Thanks. Just seen that it’s not too far from Brussels, so will look into it.
Everyone seems to go to Bruges which is also a really good city but the main square and tourist area is pretty small and I would say you do Bruges in a day .
Ghent is much bigger and it has a feeling of a fairytale city everywhere you look it's stunning think a quality amsterdam.we call it Belgiums little secret ,I'd you tube it if nothing else .

I haven’t got a recommendations but I’d certainly avoid the area around the main train station.

Absolute fucking cesspit.

Everyone seems to go to Bruges which is also a really good city but the main square and tourist area is pretty small and I would say you do Bruges in a day .
Ghent is much bigger and it has a feeling of a fairytale city everywhere you look it's stunning think a quality amsterdam.we call it Belgiums little secret ,I'd you tube it if nothing else .
Appreciate the input. Bruges has been suggested to me, but will defo look into Ghent.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.