Any boiler engineers on here?

decmancity

Evening all,
Switched the heating on earlier via the wireless thermostat and had nothing out the radiators so checked the boiler itself and its got an error message.

Boiler is an ATAG IC28.

Error 119 which according to the manual is, Link on X2 position 4 and 5 missing

Having a look online ive found a manual which says;

Check link and link connection to wiring harness
Check wiring harness
Check connection onto PCB X2 4 & 5

Anyone able to give me any help or advice, going to try and call some boiler engineers tomorrow also. At the minute ive got no hot water or heating so its really not ideal especially with the weather.

Cheers

Evening all,
Switched the heating on earlier via the wireless thermostat and had nothing out the radiators so checked the boiler itself and its got an error message.

Boiler is an ATAG IC28.

Error 119 which according to the manual is, Link on X2 position 4 and 5 missing

Having a look online ive found a manual which says;

Anyone able to give me any help or advice, going to try and call some boiler engineers tomorrow also. At the minute ive got no hot water or heating so its really not ideal especially with the weather.

Cheers
If you haven't had the boiler on for some time, the pressure in the system may have dropped below the minimum needed. Have a look and check that, it could be that simple a fix for you

If you haven't had the boiler on for some time, the pressure in the system may have dropped below the minimum needed. Have a look and check that, it could be that simple a fix for you
Pressure is on about 1.7. Heating goes on every day, I manually turn it on with the thermostat.

Pressure is on about 1.7. Heating goes on every day, I manually turn it on with the thermostat.

Somewhere between your boiler and the outside wall is a small plastic pipe. It allows excess water to run out. That can/will freeze over, as a safety feature your boiler shuts down when it freezes. Find the pipe easy enough to do and check it.

My £50 call out fee will be waived in this instance as I did not puff my cheeks out, scratch my arse whilst chewing my pencil and say 'it's gonna be expensive'.

Somewhere between your boiler and the outside wall is a small plastic pipe. It allows excess water to run out. That can/will freeze over, as a safety feature your boiler shuts down when it freezes. Find the pipe easy enough to do and check it.

My £50 call out fee will be waived in this instance as I did not puff my cheeks out, scratch my arse whilst chewing my pencil and say 'it's gonna be expensive'.
If you made some tutting noises I’d still bill him.

Just had a look from the outside, doesn't look frozen although difficult to tell as can't see all the way through!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.