Any Job Seekers On Here?

Mr Bungle

Basically I've decided to move on from my current position and thus my job should be available in around 4 weeks.

The job involves servicing and calibrating electronic **gas** controllers and meters, so a basic knowledge of electronics and science would help.

Based in Bredbury (Stockport). I don't know what salary will be offered, but I was started on £20,000 due to previous experience.

Pm me if your interested and i'll pass on the service managers contact details.

** Refers to any type of gas/liquid (like Nitrogen, Oxygen, Air etc). No gas safety certification or accreditation is required for this job.

Mr Bungle said:
Basically I've decided to move on from my current position and thus my job should be available in around 4 weeks.

The job involves servicing and calibrating electronic gas controllers and meters, so a basic knowledge of electronics and science would help.

Based in Bredbury (Stockport). I don't know what salary will be offered, but I was started on £20,000 due to previous experience.

Pm me if your interested and i'll pass on the service managers contact details.

Good luck with your career path. If you're going freelance, it's well worth it. I took a redundancy package from my previous company and never regretted it :)

I know how bloody hard it can be finding work these days, after thinking I could walk right into another job after being made redundant a few years back. How wrong was I.
Have a great weekend folks.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.