Any news on De Jong and Balotelli come back dates?

Enjoying being a Blue

We missed De Jong very much today.

As for Balotelli, we missed him but then he has not played many for us to know where he fits in best or how good he is. Still has scored a good number of goals in the games he has played.

Any news on when both will be back?

Enjoying being a Blue said:

As for Balotelli, we missed him but then he has not played many for us to know where he fits in best or how good he is. Still has scored a good number of goals in the games he has played.

Neither can be too far away

i am not itk or any thing but i was at were mario lives on thursday my friend works their,

he talks to Mario all the time and Mario him self reckons another 4 weeks :( he is actually really gutted he was so looking forward to the derby as well, he is such a nice fella as well his English is so good better than bobbys,

And he has his own parking space for his remote control cars the petrol ones you can buy thought is was well funny :)

Enjoying being a Blue said:

Can I just ask, how did we miss De Jong today?

We always miss de jong but I felt today , our midfield coped very well without him and Milner gave a very well balanced and disciplined display. Offered us something going forward and could get back and defend well . ND is a fantastic defensive midfielder and I don't think he could have helped or prevented any of the goals today . I hope he is back soon though as he is a quality , quality footballer . I would like to see Milner play in the middle more often though as he is much better there .

BlueSinceBirth said:
Balotelli is on the bench against notts county actually

All i am saying is what he said and bobby did say he might be on the bench today actually

When De Jong gets back, I'd rather put him and Milner together. When De Jong and Barry play together, City doesn't seem to have that much flare and creativity offensively, because they are both more defensive players, and De Jong is, IMHO, better in that view than Barry.

For me De Jong brings confidence to the whole team by allowing our attacking threat to try to create knowing that he is behind them. He is more mobile than Barry in defending our back line and his passing has improved from last season.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.