Any one collect autographs

mcfc1612

I've been collecting for about 6months now mainly through the mail

this is my collection so far : <a class="postlink" href="http://rikki18.fotopic.net/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://rikki18.fotopic.net/</a>
my favorite ones my Uwe Rosler

if any one want the links to the websites to get the address's to send your requests to pm me

i use to collect them when i was a kid and on the wall behind me i have all the prime ministers back to Harold McMillan , Neil Armstrong , Buzz Aldrin ,George Bush,Benny Hill,Luther Vandross,Morecombe and Wise ,Edmund Hilary,Sid James,Bernard Manning,Oasis,Cat Stevens,Roger Moore,Sean Connery,Eamonn Andrews,Roger Hargreaves(mr men author),Undertones,Two Ronnies,Lawrence Olivier,Frankie Howerd,James Mason,Jacque Cousteu,Doves,Denholm Elliot,Ian Paisley,Ben Kingsley,John Cleese,Stirling Moss,Helmut Schmitt(german chancellor),Barbara Cartland,Henry Cooper,Beryl Reid,Jack Lemmon,Sir John Gielgud,Stanley Matthews,Archbishop Robert Runcie, Sir Douglas Bader all framed , i've got loads more in the loft , i used to get the addresses from Who's Who and use my spending money for stamps - suppose if times get tough i could sell them

I collected as part of my retirement portfolio, I have all the astronauts who walked on the moon (I hope!) and a load of Victorian scientists and engineers. The Stephenson's, the Brunel's, Faraday, Lord Kelvin, Rowland Hill, Charles Lyell, Herbert Spencer, Thomas Huxley, Simpson, Lister, Jenner. I also collected the nuclear physicists who 'split the atom' and came up with quantum theory. I am missing Rutherford as I've never seen one for sale.

I have random others including Wellington, Champollion, Papillon, the cast of Star Trek and Stargate Sg1, Roger Bannister, the Campbell's.

183sash said:
i use to collect them when i was a kid and on the wall behind me i have all the prime ministers back to Harold McMillan , Neil Armstrong , Buzz Aldrin ,George Bush,Benny Hill,Luther Vandross,Morecombe and Wise ,Edmund Hilary,Sid James,Bernard Manning,Oasis,Cat Stevens,Roger Moore,Sean Connery,Eamonn Andrews,Roger Hargreaves(mr men author),Undertones,Two Ronnies,Lawrence Olivier,Frankie Howerd,James Mason,Jacque Cousteu,Doves,Denholm Elliot,Ian Paisley,Ben Kingsley,John Cleese,Stirling Moss,Helmut Schmitt(german chancellor),Barbara Cartland,Henry Cooper,Beryl Reid,Jack Lemmon,Sir John Gielgud,Stanley Matthews,Archbishop Robert Runcie, Sir Douglas Bader all framed , i've got loads more in the loft , i used to get the addresses from Who's Who and use my spending money for stamps - suppose if times get tough i could sell them

Well the Armstrong one, if it's on a photograph and it's not an auto pen could be worth about a thousand pounds maybe a lot more.

I only collect ones that mean something to me - and I always get them to write my name so they are utterly worthless to anyone else, but precious to me. All are football, mostly City, and I wouldn't swap/sell them even if anyone did happen to share my name and want them ;)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.