Any past or present City player everybody seems to rate but you don't

I don’t think Daniel Van Buyten was quite the combination of Bobby Moore, Franco Baresi and Franz Beckenbauer that would have led us to multiple trophies like some believe.

He only played half a dozen times and was stroppy for most of it.
Came to post this as soon as I read the thread.

I’ve been saying Sterling for a few season but nobody else seems to rate him either now.

Foden, it’s not that I don’t rate him, or I think he won’t be as good as people make out, I just don’t think he’s as good as what people are making out right now.

Also, Shaun Goater, love him but he was shit!

Came to post this as soon as I read the thread.

I’ve been saying Sterling for a few season but nobody else seems to rate him either now.

Foden, it’s not that I don’t rate him, or I think he won’t be as good as people make out, I just don’t think he’s as good as what people are making out right now.

Also, Shaun Goater, love him but he was shit!
I mean, Foden at 21 is one of the most important players in a team that is thought of by most as the best in the world.
I’d say he’s rated exactly how he should be right now.

I mean, Foden at 21 is one of the most important players in a team that is thought of by most as the best in the world.
I’d say he’s rated exactly how he should be right now.
At the same age, Colin Bell was starting to make waves in the City ranks, and very quickly became one of, if not our most important player.

Phil Foden has time and support on his side. If he keeps a level head, keeps learning and, most importantly, avoids injury, he could become a true great of the game.

A word of caution though... Many players have had the same said about them over many years. Fingers crossed for him!

At the same age, Colin Bell was starting to make waves in the City ranks, and very quickly became one of, if not our most important player.

Phil Foden has time and support on his side. If he keeps a level head, keeps learning and, most importantly, avoids injury, he could become a true great of the game.

A word of caution though... Many players have had the same said about them over many years. Fingers crossed for him!
Injuries would be my only concern with him becoming the best in the world within 2 years. Avoids anything serious and nothing will stop him.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.