Any Scirocco owners here?

TimmyP

Does anyone here drive a Scirocco?

Looking at the 170 DSG GT at the moment, but wondered if anyone had one here and if they'd recommend it. Reviews online seem positive overall, but always good to get personal opinion.

Thanks!

Does anyone here drive a Scirocco?

Looking at the 170 DSG GT at the moment, but wondered if anyone had one here and if they'd recommend it. Reviews online seem positive overall, but always good to get personal opinion.

Thanks!

cgscalabvf800.jpg

I had this one a proper scirocco, the new one is a bit meh tbh

My best mate as a kid's dad owned a mechanics shop in Poynton, he fucking loves these things. I can tell you what he would say right now 'buy it you soft sod'.

The daft thing is I sold my scala which was the one to have in the early 90s and it' would be worth more now than what I got for it

The daft thing is I sold my scala which was the one to have in the early 90s and it' would be worth more now than what I got for it

doubtless got rid of the mullet and the distressed leather jacket at the same time lol..............if you had kept it there would be a pile of rust with one million miles on the clock at the foot of your drive mate...........best thing to do is sell and bite the bullet and pay for a well preserved one 20 years later. Thing is the bastards cost then .........still less than it would cost you to restore one though.....

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.