Any spares adult and child for west ham?

betty swollocks

Want to take my 5yr old lad for a birthday pressie to his first city game. the west ham game i reckon will be perfect as i think a night match would have a better effect with the green of the grass and the lights etc

trouble being i work the city games and get to see us for nowt so have not bothered gettin tix for home games for quite some time so i cant be arsed going through rigmarole of joining up etc....anyone any spares please?

I have an adult and child season ticket in 137 of the north stand just behind the goals if your intrested.

I live in worcestershire so no way I can justify a getting my daughter back at gone 12 on a school night

hello said:
I have an adult and child season ticket in 137 of the north stand just behind the goals if your intrested.

I live in worcestershire so no way I can justify a getting my daughter back at gone 12 on a school night

thanks a lot ive pm`d you...
cant see a way to exchange cards etc but would take you up on it defo if poss

betty swollocks said:
hello said:

thanks a lot ive pm`d you...
cant see a way to exchange cards etc but would take you up on it defo if poss
Could post recorded delivery both ways?

I think I have replied to your PM but its sat in outbox, this may actually be an unread box but I haven't really uses pm's before.

Basically we would have to have a bit of Blind blue trust and use Royal mails special/recorded delivery.

The tickets are on seat exchange at face value shown below, but I am happy to get the average game price of £26 for both and £4 towards special delivery postage. You would then need to post them back to mean after the game on top.

PRICE CLASS Adult - Manchester City Fans Only.
Buy
1 / 1 £28.00 137 / K / 1031
Seating Chart 25/9/2009 8:00 PM GMT
3d 11h 26m
TICKET AREA 137 - NORTH STAND LEVEL 1
PRICE CLASS Adult - Manchester City Fans Only.
Buy
1 / 1 £28.00 137 / K / 1032
Seating Chart

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.