Any trouble last Sunday?

come out minding my own business and had about 50 of the rags hardest boys eye balling me ready for a battle royale. no way was i backing down. took the first wave on, then the second, but unfortunately it then went on top.

basically i had no other option other than to pull out my customised and chrome plated beretta hand gun out. i waved it aboutmenancingly and shot 'mcfc - do not fuck' in bullets on the forecourt floor.

when they saw this, they all did one. shit bags. from there i had clear run to the met station where i got the tram home on my day saver ticket. good job, mummy gets worried if i stay out past 6pm

warpig said:
come out minding my own business and had about 50 of the rags hardest boys eye balling me ready for a battle royale. no way was i backing down. took the first wave on, then the second, but unfortunately it then went on top.

basically i had no other option other than to pull out my customised and chrome plated beretta hand gun out. i waved it aboutmenancingly and shot 'mcfc - do not fuck' in bullets on the forecourt floor.

when they saw this, they all did one. shit bags. then i had clear run to the met station where i got the tram home on my day saver ticket. good job, mummy gets worried if i stay out past 6pm

bwahaha

warpig said:

when they saw this, they all did one. shit bags. from there i had clear run to the met station where i got the tram home on my day saver ticket. good job, mummy gets worried if i stay out past 6pm

More or less the same thing happened to me, but my mum waited round the corner in the car, it's so humiliating, i keep telling her i want to stay out with my mates, but she won't have it! I'm 41 ffs! lol

Hollywood Blue said:
Just wondering how it was for blues coming out of the swamp last week?
Was there any grief or had all the red twats slunk off home with their tails between their legs?

None at all. I stuck post-it notes on the lamposts around the swamp telling them that I would not be happy if they didn't behave or go straight home.

You don't believe me? Did you hear of any trouble? There you go.

It wasn't half as bad as that ruck me,the major and bovver got into with tommy hatcher and the milwall firm back in the day.

I woz watchin it on tv mindin my own business when ow of a sadden, Sam mappet llacks strait at the camera and gives me the eyes, fackin mappet with her nan giving it sam. I tell you wot, if id of been in that fackin swamp, her face wudda been fackin gravy!

Straight after the game I dropped my lad off at the Hilton in Manchester (it was his 18th birthday present). When we were in the queue checking in there was a cockney rag in his shirt in front of us. Couldn't help myself - asked him 'Did it finish 3-1 mate?' He turned round and said ' no it was 6-1. bad bad day' Pissed myself.

Not only that but I turned round to see Mario in reception in his City training gear an hour after the game.

What a day.

warpig said:

How come I didnt hear anything about this on the news?
Had you a silencer on the Beretta?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.