Any weekend home game

IOWBlue

Hi. Just been on site and no tickets at all.
Is anybody fairly sure that they cant make any weekend home game between middle of Feb until end of season.
I need two together please. Thanks.

I am fairly certain I wont make the Chelsea game but I only have 1 ticket. If thats any use to you PM me.

Your best bet will be the re-arranged Brentford game, it will likely be midweek though. When the exchange opens closer to the games you will likely have no problem getting tickets with matchday membership, for example this weekends palace game had no tickets available and now there are loads as season ticket holders return theres.

Burnley on 31/1 will be easy to get tickets for as soon as they open the resales. And brentford as above.

Looking for two tickets to any Saturday match for my husband and son, together, as a Christmas present for an 8 year old- we have supporter numbers, can’t find anything on the site and I’ve been checking often since November. He’s never been to the ground before and would make his Christmas. Any help so appreciated, still hoping I might be able to sort it.

Looking for two tickets to any Saturday match for my husband and son, together, as a Christmas present for an 8 year old- we have supporter numbers, can’t find anything on the site and I’ve been checking often since November. He’s never been to the ground before and would make his Christmas. Any help so appreciated, still hoping I might be able to sort it.
What about the Huddersfield game? I know it’s a Sunday but plenty of availability.

I am fairly certain I wont make the Chelsea game but I only have 1 ticket. If thats any use to you PM me.

Your best bet will be the re-arranged Brentford game, it will likely be midweek though. When the exchange opens closer to the games you will likely have no problem getting tickets with matchday membership, for example this weekends palace game had no tickets available and now there are loads as season ticket holders return theres.
Just wondered how the ticket exchange works? Is that through the City website? I have to travel a long way to games too as live in Bournemouth so always looking to plan ahead. Thanks

Just wondered how the ticket exchange works? Is that through the City website? I have to travel a long way to games too as live in Bournemouth so always looking to plan ahead. Thanks
They would transfer the seat for that match from one supporter number to another. You’d then be issued with an electronic ticket to use. Quite standard.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.