anybody else not like balotelli??

heatonmoorblue said:
Mancio said:
nobody know the answer ?

how much was payed an 18 Ronaldo ?

12 million i think. Are you getting angry because balo is leaving??

yes , I'll be very angry if this really happen. but I dont believe will

redmizzle said:
ManCityMVP said:
You would have a bad attitude too if people were singing racist chants at you whenever you play. Juventus was forced to play a match in an empty building as punishment for the racist chants they threw at Balotelli.

Things like "There are no black Italians" and "If you jump up and down, Balotelli will die" are things that may cause a bad temper. Put yourself in his shoes!

Fact is he is talented, young and has a good relationship with Mancini. Mancini would be able to calm him down, and there are no racist chants (that I know of) in EPL. Get him on a loan deal with the option to buy and things will turn out beautifully

Spot on!

Couldn't agree more, if we could get a loan with option to buy it would be ideal.

fordinho10 said:
inter beat barcelona in the first semi final of the champions league and he streeses out on the middle of the pitch by throwin his shirt on the ground "/ why do we need him mancini, why??

you cannot blame him if the chants at when he came on on a game like that were "No blacks should play for Italy"

i dont really know enough about this kid but mancini knows him and only being 19 fits with what we are after for the long term.

He has talent, a lot of talent but then so did Sturidge and look at what has happened to him.

If we signed him he would try and demand a first team place when in reality he should be aiming for the bench. So...no. Maybe in a couple of years.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.