Anybody else really into Tarantino's film's?

markyboyblue said:
I love his films but really like the guy himself. Love him when he's being interviewed his enthusiasm is Brill. He knows so much about films of all genres. All his films have been Brill apart from Inglorious Bastards that was so so.
I thought Inglorious Bastards was a brilliant film, i would sooner watch that than Pulp

No love for dicaprio in here? He, along with fox and waltz are outstanding in the film, the kkk scene was obviously a homage to blazing saddles, absolute genius

Tarrantino for me made his best film here, 2:45mins and you don't want it to end, also the soundtrack is sublime, believe it was Rza again who he tends to use for most things he does!!!

I though at 2.45hrs, it was too long. But then, all westerns are, Once Upon A Time...clocks in at 3 hours, most of which is spent on lingering looks between the characters.

love all his films and will be going to see this, someone mentioned that zero dark thirty and i saw trailer last night, whens it out ?

I got the Tarantino box set for xmas, 5 films. Reservoir dogs, Jackie brown,Pulp fiction, and Kill bills 1 and 2.
Not seen Jackie Brown yet, but enjoyed the rest.

1. Inglorious Basterds
2. Kill Bill
3. Kill Bill Volume II
4. Pulp Fiction
5. Reservoir Dogs.

-- Mon Jan 14, 2013 11:14 am --

deafmanstevo said:
I got the Tarantino box set for xmas, 5 films. Reservoir dogs, Jackie brown,Pulp fiction, and Kill bills 1 and 2.
Not seen Jackie Brown yet, but enjoyed the rest.

I wouldnt bother with Jackie Brown it's shit.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.